- A specially trained individual who provides medical care usually provided by a physician.
- A health care professional certified to perform certain duties such as history taking, diagnosis, drawing blood samples, urinalysis, and injections under the supervision of a physician.
- A physician assistant or physician associate (PA) is a healthcare professional licensed to practice medicine with supervision of a licensed physician.
- A Bridge program is a higher education program specifically designed to assist a student with an attained initial educational level (or an initial level of professional licensure) to attend college courses and achieve a terminal degree (or a higher level of professional licensure) in the same
- A postsecondary program that provides entering students who have not been in Tech Prep with the same academics and basic technology that have been taught to high school Tech Prep graduates.
- (Bridge Programs) Bridge programs prepare adults with limited academic or limited English skills to enter and succeed in credit-bearing postsecondary education and training leading to career-path employment in high-demand, middle- and high-skilled occupations.
- Doctor of Medicine
- Managing Director
- Maryland (in official postal use)
- doctor: a licensed medical practitioner; “I felt so bad I went to see my doctor”
- mendelevium: a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding einsteinium with alpha particles (Md is the current symbol for mendelevium but Mv was formerly the symbol)
- Maryland: a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies