- A specially trained individual who provides medical care usually provided by a physician.
- A health care professional certified to perform certain duties such as history taking, diagnosis, drawing blood samples, urinalysis, and injections under the supervision of a physician.
- A physician assistant or physician associate (PA) is a healthcare professional licensed to practice medicine with supervision of a licensed physician.
- A Bridge program is a higher education program specifically designed to assist a student with an attained initial educational level (or an initial level of professional licensure) to attend college courses and achieve a terminal degree (or a higher level of professional licensure) in the same
- A postsecondary program that provides entering students who have not been in Tech Prep with the same academics and basic technology that have been taught to high school Tech Prep graduates.
- (Bridge Programs) Bridge programs prepare adults with limited academic or limited English skills to enter and succeed in credit-bearing postsecondary education and training leading to career-path employment in high-demand, middle- and high-skilled occupations.
- Doctor of Medicine
- Managing Director
- Maryland (in official postal use)
- doctor: a licensed medical practitioner; “I felt so bad I went to see my doctor”
- mendelevium: a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding einsteinium with alpha particles (Md is the current symbol for mendelevium but Mv was formerly the symbol)
- Maryland: a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
April 8, 2011 – The Class of 1963 met at the Student Success Center at Highpointe Apts to discuss the Bridge program between Tri County Tech and Clemson and also to listen to students and parents involved.
April 7, 2011 – The Class of 1963 met at the Alumni Center to discuss the Bridge program between Tri County Tech and Clemson.